The world now runs on data, and businesses rely on collecting, analyzing and understanding that data to make effective decisions. KBR delivers a wide range of solutions to maximize revenue and profits.
For individual aspects and complete lifecycles of a variety of projects and assets, we offer comprehensive integrated digital solutions and proprietary software tools that help businesses transform their data into actionable insight for meeting their business objectives. These solutions drive efficiency, optimize O&M, improve reliability, reduce OPEX and CAPEX, and enhance safety. And through collaboration with IBM, we’re able to combine our industry expertise with IBM’s advanced IoT, cloud services, data analytics, cognitive computing and IT infrastructure to derive the greatest value for our customers.
"Our solutions drive efficiency, optimize O&M, improve reliability, reduce OPEX and CAPEX, and enhance safety."
Our integrated solutions solve a range of challenges: complete digital project delivery, remote operations monitoring, supply chain logistics and IoT tracking, digital maintenance, and smart safety. Our integrated solutions capabilities include:
- Cognitive and big data analytics
- Digital twin visualizations
- Enterprise asset management
- Incident and wellness monitoring
- Information management systems
- Operator training simulations
- Predictive maintenance
- Work order management
Proprietary Software Tools
Over the years, we’ve developed a number of specialized, proprietary and often unique software tools that give our customers access to our unique engineering expertise and experience. These technologies are designed to simplify workflows, provide insight into operations and processes, improve the concept process, and deliver valuable information and analytics our customers need to improve their businesses. Our portfolio includes:
- Granherne engineering tools
- Granherne GetFix substruction concept weight estimation and costing tool
- Granherne GetFloat concept screening
- Granherne GetSub subsea cost estimation
- InSite® remote monitoring
- Integrated planning environment for field layout development
- iOps command center
- ProSelect process select phase studies
- RapTop topside weight estimation
KBR Digital Sustainability Suite
The end-to-end digital solutions in the KBR Digital Sustainability Suite create new opportunities for innovation, solve existing business problems, and establish new operating and process models to correctly address business, process and asset performance. The suite includes the following:
Business Performance Solutions
Get quick access to strategic operational and process performance data. Monitor and analyze current operational capabilities and determine if resources and costs have been properly managed for the production achieved. Also, ascertain if the asset or facility health is sufficient for fulfilling overall business goals.
Enterprise Visualization | Optimization and Advisory | Digital Transformation | End-to-end Digital Twin
- Achieve performance visualization across the value chain.
- Optimize operating processes and decision-making procedures.
- Assess strategic information in real time.
Asset Performance Solutions
Develop a well-crafted strategy to optimize asset potential, covering safety, environmental, regulatory, cost and reputational risks. Monitor every asset, determine anomalies through real-time data analytics, and proactively act and resolve issues.
Enterprise Asset Management | Predictive and Prescriptive Analytics | Smart Maintenance
- Operate assets safely and at an optimum level.
- Derive value at the lowest opex cost over the entire asset life cycle.
- Improve asset availability.
Process Performance Solutions
User-friendly, intuitive interfaces present an overview of your processes to help predict and improve facility performance. The solution is highly flexible, so you can target efficiency gains and increase production across the entire facility.
Advanced Simulation Solutions | Operator Training Solutions | Production Planning and Scheduling | Process Models | Advanced Process Control | Operations Support Solutions
- Improve production efficiency and plant reliability.
- Comply with industry-leading safety standards.
- Set quality standards in performance, energy efficiency and worker safety.
Strategic Value Drivers of the KBR Digital Sustainability Suite
- Revenue Growth
- Reduction in the number of shutdowns
- Avoidance of liabilities
- Minimized maintenance-related costs
- Increased maintenance staff productivity
- Asset Efficiency
- Continuous improvement in asset availability, reliability and integrity
- Reduced requirement to hold spares
- No anomalies and safety incidents
- Market Expectations
- Focus on production excellence
- Improved sustainability through reduced energy usage, abatement of CO2 and NOX
- Smart risk management
- Reduced risk to personnel safety and health