Optimize your business needs with premier security services.
KBR’s Commercial Security, Cybersecurity and Technology Control Services Team provides a wide range of personnel security, physical security, facility security consulting cybersecurity and technology control services for small, medium and large companies. Our staff includes experienced and cleared Facility Security Officers, DoD & Intelligence Community Policy experts, Information System Security Professionals and Technology Control specialists who support and enable our customers’ most important and complex missions.
We’re ready to assist when you:
- Have an upcoming Defense Counterintelligence Security Agency (DCSA, formerly DSS) Security Assessment, Audit, or Insider Threat Assessment or needs assistance conducting a self-assessment.
- Need FSO Consultation services for a Facility Clearance approval with DCSA (formerly DSS).
- Require assistance meeting technology control regulations (ITAR/EAR).
- Need to perform penetration testing of your network.
- Need additional Facility Security Officer (FSO) or Assistant Facility Security Officer (AFSO) services.
- Need to establish your Industrial Security program in accordance with NISPOM requirements.
- When you need an objective assessment of your cyber security program in accordance with DFARS, NIST 800-171, and Cyber Security Maturity Model Certification (CMMC). KBR, formerly Centauri, is a CMMC-AB Registered Provider Organization™.
- Require assistance obtaining Information System Authority to Operate (ATO).
- Personnel Security Services: Our expert FSO's can provide a wide range of tailored personnel security services to assist small, medium and large DoD & SCI security programs in compliance with NISPOM & DCID security policies.
- Physical Security Services: Our team of subject matter experts can assist you with the planning, design and implementation for sensitive compartmented information facilities (SCIFs), Special Access Program Facilities (SAPFs), and Department of Defense Closed and Restricted Areas along with the execution of Construction Security Plans & Fixed Facility Checklists.
- Cyber Security Services: Is your system secure and compliant with respect to DFARS 7012 / NIST SP 800-171? Let’s talk about your compliance goals and how KBR can help you achieve them. Our experts will help you align your business risks and government compliance requirements with tailored cyber security strategies.
- Technology Control Services: It’s important to remember that ITAR & EAR compliance does not only apply to large companies and corporations. There are significant penalties for export violations that all businesses should be aware of. Our subject matter experts can assist you with the policies, procedures and U.S. State Department paperwork to ensure all ITAR and EARS regulations are met.
- Security Program Management: We create tailored end-to-end security and technology control programs to meet your mission needs and then manage and execute your security program to ensure the satisfaction of your regulatory and contractual requirements.
- Fingerprinting Services: As a cleared contractor in the National Industrial Security Program, KBR offers a one-stop solution for your fingerprinting needs. Our fingerprinting solutions meet all DSS requirements, including uploading of electronic and traditional ink fingerprints to SWFT.