Whether on the ground or in space, KBR’s expertise and innovative solutions help the Department of Defense (DoD) maintain and enhance our nation’s competitive edge in space.
KBR supports U.S. national interests in the space domain by helping its military customers increase their ability to maintain dominance in the space domain – from intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR), space domain awareness (SDA), real-time weapons targeting, and environmental monitoring to missile warning and launch support – KBR helps ensure that U.S. military personnel, ground, and space-based systems provide reliable services while staying protected from our adversaries.
KBR is a trusted partner in providing the DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) cradle-to grave engineering support for ground-based and space-based systems. We support the U.S. Space Force’s transformation into a digital service with our experienced team of digital systems engineers and agile cadre of software developers, who quickly deliver new capabilities to vital mission areas:
- Collecting, analyzing and visualizing critical SDA information – ensuring that our nation’s most important and vital space assets are protected from threats in every orbital regime.
- Organizing and integrating commercial SDA in support of the USSF protect and defend mission with the National Space Defense Center
- Mitigating vulnerabilities to U.S. space-based capabilities through the application and monitoring of leading-edge cybersecurity tools for systems on orbit and on the ground.
- Providing C2, communications, telemetry and tracking for 170+ satellites supporting both the DoD and other national security partners.
- Providing missile warning, and Positioning, Navigation and Timing (PNT) support to military and intelligence customers.
- Using Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) and Digital Engineering (DE) tools to enhance design and build process leading to faster system development and operational deployment.
- Applying cutting edge artificial intelligence and machine learning that interfaces directly with SDA systems to provide revolutionary capability improvements in tracking space threats.
- Providing Systems Engineering and Integration (SE&I) support to complex space and ground programs including remote sensing, SDA, enterprise command and control, and launch services.
- Providing 24/7 Space Flight Operational Mission Support for new and ongoing space defense missions
- Expertise in Ground Station Installation, Maintenance, Sustainment and Modernization in austere world-wide locations
- Conducting Pre- and Post- Launch Mission Engineering Support and Analysis to ensure mission success
- Supporting Strategic Planning and Exercise Support for critical national and international operations.
The people of KBR change the world every day, providing the intelligence to solve any challenge. If you’re up to the task, we want you on our team.Search Job Opportunities